Joy Tarbell has been selling real estate for over 40 years and is a licensed Broker in New Hampshire.
- REALTORS Honor Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Keller Williams Lakes & Mountains voted Best Real Estate Agency in the Mt Washington Valley in 2018 and 2019 by readers of the Conway Daily Sun
- Chairman Circle Gold: top 3% of associates in the Prudential Real Estate Network.
- Cornerstone Award: one of the leading offices in the Prudential Real Estate Network
- Presidents Circle: 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004; Leading Edge: 1997,1999, 2001
- White Mountain Board of Realtors Realtor of the Year 1997
- MWV Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year 2007
- NH Business Review Excellence in Business Award for Real Estate 2007
- In 2019 The White Mountain Board of Realtors sold their listings at an average price of $292,846. Joy’s listings sold at an average price of $544,307, insuring that her clients have a knowledgeable Realtor who is an expert in high end home sales.
- Joy is in the Top Ten in sales volume in 2019 for single family, condo, and multi family sales in the MWV: Bartlett, Conway, Jackson, and Hale’s Location and won silver medals in 2018 and 2019 for sales volume in her firm out of 615 agents.
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®
- GRI – Graduate of REALTORS Institute®
FEATURED & QUOTED IN:
- Real Estate Business Magazine
- New York Times
- Manchester Union Leader
- Mountain Ear
- Conway Daily Sun
Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), New Hampshire Association of REALTORS® (NHAR), Northern New England Real Estate Network (NNEREN): regional MLS, White Mountain Board of REALTORS® (WMBR), The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing®, Million Dollar Guild®
Cutting edge technology with a website designed by Placester, and facebook page to keep visitors informed with local real estate statistics, insider real estate advice, and great local info.
Joy uses a Team Approach to her real estate practice with personal customer service from her and her business partner Kimberly Clarke. When you hire Joy you have access anytime: by cell phone, voicemail, e-mail, text messaging, website, or her team.
Joy strongly believes in giving back to the community. For 6 years, Joy was a Director of Starting Point: services against domestic violence; a director of the NH Lakes Association; annual participant in Valley Pride Day; and an avid supporter of the Conway Area Humane Society as the top fundraising team at “Bark In The Park” for over 6 years.